from my state – literally and figuratively – and other places. i'm not in florida any more, but i haven't given up the sunshine.

7.14.2005

airness

ever dreamed of being a rock star? just because you aren’t musically inclined doesn’t mean you can’t be … tonight in los angeles, the seven top air guitar performers in the country go neck and neck at the 2005 u.s. air guitar championships for the coveted national air guitar master title. lip-syncing may be for drag queens, but hard core, faux riffs have come out of the bathroom and onto the stage – all over the world. and if you just can’t give up the vocals, there’s aireoke. (photo of david "c-diddy" jung, 2003 us & world air guitar champion; credit: tommi kohonen)

4 Comments:

Blogger Kiker said...

I think I have finally found an instrument I can play! The air guitar!

Amy has mad air guitar skills, too. Especially when she sings Since You've Been Gone. In the car. Like a rock star.

7/14/2005 03:02:00 PM

 
Blogger Dirty Pop said...

i have always wanted to be a rockstar.

7/15/2005 08:33:00 AM

 
Blogger betsy said...

what would be your song of choice?

7/15/2005 02:36:00 PM

 
Blogger Cindy said...

I don't know whether I think this is hilariously funny or if I am frightened by it.

7/15/2005 02:50:00 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home