from my state – literally and figuratively – and other places. i'm not in florida any more, but i haven't given up the sunshine.

10.25.2005

after the storm

after wilma's wind and rain died down, the weather became a crisp, cool, sunny 70ish degrees. we are very lucky for that.

so, i was sleeping peacefully last night with a lovely breeze flowing through the house. until the dogs began to bark ferociously and i heard voices... iN tHe HoUsE!! a little tweaked out and half asleep i ran downstairs to check things out and recognized the voice.

me: wendi is that you?!
voices outside: give us your alcohol!!
me: you [expletive] girls better be [expletive] glad you're not in my house!
linds: what do they want?
me: our alcohol
lind: hell no ... well are they in the house?
me: no
linds: well then just leave them there and come back to bed.
me: oh.

well, internet usage will be limited to nonexistant for the next few days. be back when the power comes on.

2 Comments:

Blogger Amanda said...

Ft. Lauderdale sounds as wild and crazy as ever! i miss you gals.

10/26/2005 11:26:00 AM

 
Blogger Miss Kris said...

I'm glad you and yours are safe! Can't wait to see you in a few weeks :D

10/26/2005 02:31:00 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home