from my state – literally and figuratively – and other places. i'm not in florida any more, but i haven't given up the sunshine.

1.10.2006

a bit larger than waist size and connected by this thing called a buckle

getting a glimpse of the lower rear-end crevice of a little cutie at the bar (or the beach) is one thing. being boldly confronted with the hairy crack of the painter at the office is an EnTiReLy different animal.

belts people. please.

*updated with links
**updated to correct title (thanks, amy. wish i could say i was being funny and "waste" was intentional. how embarrassing.)

2 Comments:

Blogger Amy said...

No problem. ; )

I wasn't going to comment on this (you'll see why) but I guess after being directly addressed I have to...

This only reminds me of the 9 holes of golf with Ken Lee and Kik when I wasn't wearing a belt. And I had on those stupid low-cut jeans that they force on you these days.

You have to bend a lot in golf it turns out. Not good.

1/11/2006 12:54:00 PM

 
Blogger Miss Kris said...

I hate buying pants nowadays. I do remember the days where we had to buy men's pants just so they would sit on our hips. Now they make pants that sit far below and then show crack!

I admit, I buy most of my pants at Old Navy. Not because they are cheap, but because it's the only place I have found where the pants fit me well. They have the at waist, just below waist, low waist and butt crack.

I do feel guilty whenever I shop there because I figure the only way they can sell their clothes for so cheap is by using sweat shops.

1/11/2006 02:10:00 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home