from my state – literally and figuratively – and other places. i'm not in florida any more, but i haven't given up the sunshine.

3.17.2006

it’s not just the drinking…

tomorrow i’m headed to animal kingdom with my folks. sure, they have animals there. but they also have rides. i love roller coasters and when given the opportunity i always ride them. and without fail, by the second or third ride, i throw up.

it’s a little like eating cat poop, i suppose. should i have learned my lesson about roller coasters by now, too?

there’s been a lot of talk of poop here in the past week, hasn’t there? i’ll try to be less shitty next week. but no promises.

3 Comments:

Blogger cocoa said...

very wise that you linked to the cat poop story.

3/17/2006 11:31:00 AM

 
Blogger Amy said...

Proposed motto for the weekend:

Do what feels good until it doesn't.

3/17/2006 12:30:00 PM

 
Blogger Miss Kris said...

I am very glad that I have never seen you vomit from riding on roller coasters. I love you and all, but I might be a sympathetic vomittor and I really would like to avoid that.

Have fun with the family and aim for the trash cans!

3/17/2006 03:00:00 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home