from my state – literally and figuratively – and other places. i'm not in florida any more, but i haven't given up the sunshine.

3.24.2006

still cringing

when i woke this morning i immediately surveyed my mouth for missing teeth. i had one of those dreams that was so vivid, it could have been real: my front right tooth was cracking and falling out and i was mortified. it. just. kept. chipping. away.

the dream doctor (yep, the dream doctor) has a few interesting things to say about this kind of dream. what was your realest nighttime dream?

4 Comments:

Blogger cocoa said...

work dreams for me lately. which usually means there is too much going on and i am stressed and don't realize it.

i seriously hate the teeth dreams.

3/24/2006 05:46:00 PM

 
Blogger Cindy said...

Can't say if mine is a dream or a high fever hallucination where I am walking on a platform that progressively narrows until it turns into a knife edge. Very Upseting.

3/25/2006 08:58:00 PM

 
Blogger manbags said...

last night i dreamt i was at a tally lesbo party getting water refills for everyone. they had all had quite enough of the lemonade!

3/28/2006 11:22:00 AM

 
Blogger Sublime said...

My dreams are always cool, but when I was younger I always had very real and scary dreams... I would wake up screaming and terrified all my family... thank God I haven't had those dremas lately

3/29/2006 10:41:00 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home