from my state – literally and figuratively – and other places. i'm not in florida any more, but i haven't given up the sunshine.

5.05.2006

because you're the best ...

a little too consumed with work and (like kendra) gearing up for the big ride tomorrow to write anything intelligible, but ... i can't explain how excited i am that i made my fundraising goal.

thanks to mom & dad, my two brothers (and their families), snake, tony, cocoa, and kristy...

if i could give you all a gigantic hug and kiss right now i would! thank you. thank you. thank you!

i'll be thinking about all of you tomorrow... particularly around 40 miles in when my lungs feel like they're going to collapse and my legs feel like mush.

(and for those who don't already know, that's amy's lovely design)

1 Comments:

Blogger Miss Kris said...

I was clearing out my inbox when I spotted the email from you - this was maybe a day or two before the marathon. I donated some change and then forwarded the email to Tony and he did, too. It's the least we could do - you, Kik, Amy and the rest of the participants did the hard part!

5/09/2006 12:26:00 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home