from my state – literally and figuratively – and other places. i'm not in florida any more, but i haven't given up the sunshine.

1.16.2007

crap

crap
crap,
originally uploaded by sunshineandbeyond.
every time i'm home, my mother asks if i'd like to go through my old things.

i always say no and now she's taken matters into her own hands.

last week i received four packages in the mail: books like sweet valley high and pat the bunny, birth certificate, summer camp song book, hs diploma, ken doll, and a picture of myself.

3 Comments:

Blogger Angie said...

he he .... shanna gets stuff from her dad all the time, too! he keeps asking us to come pick up furniture and stuff -- where does he expect us to put all that!? maybe in all the storage space we have ;-)

1/16/2007 02:12:00 PM

 
Anonymous shanna said...

just wait... it gets better!

1/21/2007 08:51:00 PM

 
Anonymous Mechi said...

Great memories attached that stuff I bet. I wouldn't throw anything out.

4/25/2007 09:51:00 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home